Hello and WELCOME to all participating in this years 18th Annual Cruisin Classic.
It is projected to be well over 90 Degrees and while not a hot last year, it will still be a warm tournament. Please keep the kids as well as yourselves hydrated. This begins as early as tomorrow and continue through the tournament.
We would like to address a few reminders and notes to all coaches attending this years tournament and please pass this information along to all parents, and guests.
1. The Game schedules are posted and due to two (2) U-16 Girls teams pulling out last minute the schedule has been revised. This effect games on Field 2, and Sunday Morning Games. Please check for revisions as we hope for any reason that this will be the only changes we will make.
2. NO FOOD OR DRINK INCLUDING SPORTS DRINKS AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS other than water are allowed on the TURF FIELDS.This Includes the bleacher area and surrounding turf areas.
3. ALL FIELDS (including turf) will be the Home team is on the North or East side of the fields.
3. All Pool games are 20 min halves for U-10/12 and and 30 Min Halves for U-14 and Up.
4 Finals will be 25 Min Halves for U-10, 30 Min Halves for 12/14 and 35 Min Halves for U-16/19.
5. Substitutions will be made at the 1/4's for U-10 through U-14 and at the referee's discretion in U-16/19.
6. First aid will be available at the center area of the Soccer Complex and check-in area at Anthony Munoz Park.
7. No BBQ's are allowed at either venue.
8. No EZ-ups will be allowed on ANY SIDELINE FOR ANY REASON. Umbrellas will be allowed as long as they do not interfere with the field of play and is at the discretion of the referee and/or Tournament Staff.
9. Scores will be posted at the Center Building at the Ontario Soccer Park, and on an Easel near check in at Anthony Munoz Park. These scores will be updated throughout the day, and will be available online at region66cruisinclassic.org as well. The Online scores will be updated around Noon and at the end of each day.
10. No Adult is to enter the field of play without the referees permission FOR ANY REASON. Doing so may result in said offender being removed from the tournament.
11. ANY VIOLENT CONDUCT RED CARD EJECTION IS IMMEDIATE GROUNDS FOR REMOVAL OF THE REMAINDER OF THE TOURNAMENT.
12. IF YOU PARK ON A RED CURB YOU WILL BE TICKETED!!!
13. THE turnout at the snack bar building at the soccer park is reserved for STAFF/VENDORS and EMERGENCY VEHICLES ONLY!
These as well as all other Tournament Rules are in effect, and by following them we can all help the Cruisin Classic remain one of the finest, competitive, most enjoyed tournaments of the season! We hope that you all enjoy your time in Ontario, and everyone at Region 66 thanks you for all of your support!